Did I tell you that you can vote for anonimity.net at railsrumble.com?
Yes, you can!
If you feel like voting for anonimity.net or other apps follow this quick procedure:
anonimity.net is live!
anonimity.net is an ideal get away from social networking apps. its a one of its kind testbed for anonimity on the web with comments, tagcloud and postflood.
* anonimity at all times
* celebrate anonimity: confess, ask, poll, comment
* track:if you create a login you can track everything. though any which ways we make no distinction between a person who has created the post or is just tracking a post. so at all times we never know who created a post.
* no profile, no friendlist, no community, no followers, no apps, no networking, no poke, no wall posts (thanks, i can hear the applause!)
reasons to pursue this idea:
* people (atleast i,) find social networking today annoying at times. i must thank it for finding my old friends and helping me connect with them but it ends there. now-a-days i find it becoming too intrusive.
* ideal platform for people to share, confess, poll and discuss away from their social network. there is no “me” and along with it there are no inhibitions. One can reach out to this whole world anonymously.
* it would be interesting to see how people interact,react,contribute by being anonymous.
read announcement here:anonimity.net is live !